You give to us. We give something back to you. You get a one-of-a-kind, unforgettable gift. We get funding to help us operate.
How about supporting not only a small business on #SmallBusinessSaturday but also a local nonprofit organization like Urbanity Dance?
Some creative gift ideas from Urbanity’s elves:
- Dance Swag $10-$40! Tanks, tees, shorts, bags, bottles, socks, oh my!
- Season Ticket Subscription or Single Performance Tickets
- Adult Dance Classes
- Youth Dance Classes (1-18 yrs)
- Gift certificates for any amount
- Private Lessons
- Ballroom, hip-hop, or contemporary. Great for couples, weddings, or organizing a fun outing to learn moves from your favorite music video. Email Haley Day, Principal, email@example.com for more information.
- Make a donation to Urbanity in the name of someone you love!
- Earmarked donations can pay for community programs like Dance with Parkinson’s, Urban & World Dance in Boston Public Schools, or Movement Mends.
- Buy a performance ticket for an Urbanity student or family who may not be able to afford it. This allows the students to see their teachers perform and get inspired!
- Help support our scholarship fund for families in need of financial assistance. Pay for a budding dancer to fulfill their dream of studying dance.
Urbanity Dance is committed to giving back to our community. Thank you for considering to support us in creative ways so that we may continue to serve others through dance and movement.
The Urbanity Team